PROTECTION OF THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF PERSONAL DATA
"Legislative Decree 30 May 2003 n. 196 ″ Agricola Piano S.r.l.s., informs that the personal data, provided by completing the "personal data" form or in any other way, are processed pursuant to Legislative Decree 196/2003.
These data remain available to the consumer for verification, modification or cancellation (by entering their personal file) and for the exercise of any other right provided for by Articles 7, 8, 9 Legislative Decree. June 30, 2003, n.196.
The data are entered in a customer database at the time of the first order or registration, an identification code and a password are assigned which must be kept for subsequent operations.
With reference to such data, Agricola Piano S.r.l.s. announces that:
The collection and processing of consumer data are necessary if he wants to place an order for products or to access particular services (in this case a refusal by the consumer would make it impossible to fulfill the order or access the service), while it is optional in any other case.
Consumer data will be processed in written form and on electronic, telematic, magnetic and paper support; their processing will take place in relation to contractual requirements, including the operations of payment, payment and delivery of the ordered products, to fulfill obligations established by law or ordered by the Authorities and, upon explicit authorization, for purposes of interactive commercial and promotional information and for market research.
Consumer data may be visible by the staff of Agricola Piano S.r.l.s.
Consumer data will not be disclosed or communicated to third parties, except to those necessary or functional for the performance of the contractual activity of Agricola Piano Srls: Banking institutes for the management of payments and freight forwarders for transport, in the place indicated by the consumer, of the products purchased, third parties that provide activities and services necessary for the execution of the services that the consumer will have deemed to request or authorize from Agricola Piano Srls
The consumer data, unless otherwise specified, will be communicated to the person to whom he has decided to send as a gift one or more products purchased through Agricola Piano S.r.l.s., or to use as his address for the destination of the purchased products.
This communication is appropriate in order not to generate distrust in the person who is the recipient of an anonymous package, therefore in complete transparency.
Owner and manager of the treatment is:
Agricola Piano S.r.l.s.
Via S. Canzio, 18 71011 Apricena – Foggia – Italy
tel. e fax +39 0882 643676
Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, n.196
Right to access personal data and other rights.
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
a. the origin of personal data;
b. of the purposes and methods of the processing;
c. the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic tools;
d. the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under Article 5, paragraph 2;
e. the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
a. updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b. the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c. the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment is proves impossible or involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right
4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
a. for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
b. to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Exercise of rights.
1. The rights referred to in Article 7 are exercised with a request addressed without formalities to the owner or manager, also through an appointee, to whom appropriate feedback is provided without delay.
2. The rights referred to in Article 7 cannot be exercised with a request to the owner or manager or with an appeal pursuant to Article 145, if the processing of personal data is carried out:
a. based on the provisions of the decree-law of 3 May 1991, no. 143, converted, with modifications, by the law 5 July 1991, n. 197, and subsequent amendments, regarding money laundering;
b. based on the provisions of the decree-law 31 December 1991, n. 419, converted, with modifications, by the law 18 February 1992, n. 172, and subsequent amendments, regarding support for victims of extortion requests.
c. by parliamentary committees of inquiry set up pursuant to Article 82 of the Constitution;
d. by a public entity, other than public economic entities, on the basis of an express provision of the law, for exclusive purposes relating to monetary and currency policy, the payment system, the control of intermediaries and credit and financial markets, as well as the protection their stability;
e. pursuant to Article 24, paragraph 1, letter f), limited to the period during which an actual and concrete prejudice could arise for the conduct of defensive investigations or for the exercise of the right in court;
f. by suppliers of electronic communications services accessible to the public in relation to incoming telephone communications, unless an actual and concrete prejudice may arise for the conduct of defensive investigations pursuant to law no. 397;
g. for reasons of justice, in judicial offices of all levels or the Higher Council of the Judiciary or other self-governing bodies or the Ministry of Justice;
h. pursuant to article 53, without prejudice to the provisions of law no. 121
3. The Guarantor, also upon notification of the interested party, in the cases referred to in paragraph 2, letters a), b), d), e) and f), shall act in the manner referred to in articles 157, 158 and 159 and, in the cases referred to in letters c), g) and h) of the same paragraph, it shall proceed in the manner referred to in article 160.
4. The exercise of the rights referred to in Article 7, when it does not concern data of an objective nature, may take place unless it concerns the rectification or integration of personal data of an evaluation type, relating to judgments, opinions or other assessments subjective, as well as an indication of conduct to be held or decisions being taken by the data controller.
Method of exercise
1. The request addressed to the owner or manager can also be sent by registered letter, fax or e-mail. The Guarantor can identify another suitable system in reference to new technological solutions. When it concerns the exercise of the rights referred to in Article 7, paragraphs 1 and 2, the request can also be formulated orally and in this case it is briefly noted by the person in charge or manager.
2. In exercising the rights referred to in Article 7, the interested party may grant, in writing, a proxy or power of attorney to individuals, entities, associations or bodies. The interested party can also be assisted by a trusted person.
3. The rights referred to in Article 7 referring to personal data concerning deceased persons may be exercised by those who have an interest of their own, or act to protect the interested party or for family reasons worthy of protection.
4. The identity of the interested party is verified on the basis of suitable elements of evaluation, also by means of available deeds or documents or by showing or attaching a copy of an identification document. The person acting on behalf of the interested party exhibits or attaches a copy of the power of attorney, or of the proxy signed in the presence of an appointee or signed and presented together with an unauthenticated photocopy of an identification document of the interested party. If the interested party is a legal person, an entity or an association, the request is made by the natural person legitimated according to the respective statutes or regulations.
5. The request referred to in Article 7, paragraphs 1 and 2, is formulated freely and without constraints and can be renewed, unless there are justified reasons, after not less than ninety days.
PROTECTION OF THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF PERSONAL DATA