Natural flours and semolina èViva
Flours born from our fields!
What do our flours have of different?
The climatic conditions of our territory are ideal for the cultivation of wheat, which therefore does NOT present MYCOTOXINS (the most cancerous natural molecule present in nature). Also in the agricultural phase we do NOT use Glyphosate (probably carcinogenic).
We grow ancient grains (mixtures of Prof. Salvatore Ceccarelli) and modern with a high protein value, both tender and hard.
We conserve our wheat with biological methods in order to preserve it from possible attacks by pests, molds and yeasts, as well as by overheating. To this end first of all we carry out a first cleaning of the cereal.
The pre-cleaning phase conceived in this sense has a dual function:
- Remove immediately from the organic cereal the presence of other plant species (seeds of other species, weeds, chaff, etc.) and at the same time external elements of other nature such as earth, stone, glass or ferrous elements (in this last case, the use of a magnet is necessary);
- Air the cereal before storage: in fact, the freshly harvested cereal has a temperature of 40-50 ° C; then, passing into physical separation structures, it undergoes a slight thermal reduction, thus facilitating the subsequent cooling phase of the mass.
To counter the onset of the parasites we use inert gases (carbon dioxide) and finally we store our grains in big bags from 5/10 quintals.
Our wheat is ground in a modern artisan mill with roller technology to oxidize our flour as little as possible and to offer high quality, keeping the germ alive. Our flours and semolina are totally natural, that is, produced without Improvement Agents and gluten added. Only six months of expiry.
The wheat germ
- It contains Omega 3, Omega 6, Vitamins A, E, D and Vitamins B (B1, B3, B5 and B6), trace elements: calcium, potassium, silicon, phosphorus, sulfur, zinc, copper, magnesium, manganese, selenium and molybdenum.
- It gives the dough more elasticity, more perfume, more flavor and more digestibility.
- It favors increased water absorption, for a leavening and performance higher, which means cost optimization.
- It assures high digestibility, results and quality.
What do you notice when you eat products made with our natural flours and semolina?
If in the processed of the flour the right leavening and consequent ripening have been made, when you eat food made with our flour warns the smells and flavors of a time, a sense of lightness and a very easy digestion, enough to be tolerated by the intolerant people.