Our Pasta: A Journey of Taste and Quality
Cultivation: The Art of Growing Wheat
In the beautiful expanses of Puglia, our pasta takes shape. It is born from the durum wheat that we cultivate with pride and passion, following the principles of Voluntary Integrated Agriculture. In this environmentally friendly method, we adopt organic and conventional practices to obtain a grain rich in protein (>14%) and free of Pesticides, Glyphosate, and Mycotoxins. We collaborate with seed companies to select the best varieties to sow, taking into account the characteristics of our soil and climate. Thanks to biennial rotation with legumes, we enrich the fertility of the soil. Our wheat is harvested only when it reaches the ideal moisture for storage and is carefully stored in Big Bags according to organic criteria.
Transformation: From Raw Material to Final Product
But the magic happens during the transformation process. We transform our wheat into Whole Body Durum Wheat Semolina, which contains the precious Wheat Germ and fibers. This flour, rich in protein, improves the consistency of the pasta and reduces the release of starch during cooking, resulting in an elastic, firm, and non-sticky pasta.
The Extrusion Process and Drawing
To safeguard the integrity of the gluten, we adopt a low-pressure extrusion process. This practice maintains the original quality of the gluten during processing. Subsequently, we use bronze drawing, a process that gives the pasta a rough texture, ideal for better absorbing the sauces. Finally, to preserve all the nutritional and organoleptic qualities, we dry the product slowly and at low temperatures, specifically between 36 and 44 degrees Celsius. This method ensures the preservation of nutrients and the authentic taste of the grain.
The Final Product: Our Pasta
The wheat germ, the heart of our pasta, is a mine of wellness: it contains amino acids, fatty acids, minerals, B vitamins, and tocopherols (vitamin E), offering protective and anti-inflammatory properties for the body. The result is a pasta with a unique flavor, which releases the intense aroma of the wheat, cooks quickly, and maintains the cooking, offering the digestibility of pasta from the past. Here's what makes our pasta unique:
- Cultivation according to Voluntary Integrated Agriculture.
- Use of durum wheat rich in protein and free of Pesticides, Glyphosate, and Mycotoxins.
- Transformation of wheat into Whole Body Durum Wheat Semolina with living (untreated) Wheat Germ.
- Low-pressure extrusion and bronze drawing.
- Low-temperature drying.
- Presence of nutrient-rich Wheat Germ.
- Short cooking time.
- Distinctive taste and excellent digestibility.
High-Quality Ingredients for Remilled Semolina
Ingredients: Our remilled semolina is produced from durum wheat grown and milled directly in Italy, to which we add only water.
Information Note on Allergens in the Product
Allergen Information: Please note that the product contains gluten. Also, it may potentially contain traces of soy and mustard.
A Unique Taste Experience with Our Pasta
Our pasta is a product of the earth and passion, a taste journey that combines tradition and the search for quality, for a unique experience of its kind.
Culinary Uses of èViva Bronze-Drawn Spaghettoni: Versatility and Traditional Taste
èViva Bronze-Drawn Spaghettoni, thanks to their rough surface and the ability to retain condiments, are particularly suitable for fish-based dishes. The pairing of this pasta with sea ingredients enhances the delicate and distinctive flavors of the fish, creating balanced and tasty dishes. Here are some examples of famous dishes that could benefit from the use of èViva Bronze-Drawn Spaghettoni.
- American Style Spaghettoni Bolognese: The American version of Bolognese sauce is often richer in tomato and less concentrated in meat than the Italian version. The bronze-drawn spaghettoni could do a great job in holding this more liquid sauce, ensuring a perfect balance between pasta and condiment.
- Californian Tuna Spaghettoni: This healthy and light recipe, inspired by Californian cuisine, could include fresh tuna, avocado, cherry tomatoes, garlic, and lemon. The Bronze-Drawn Spaghettoni would be perfect for holding these fresh and vibrant flavors.
- Chili Spaghettoni: Chili is a spicy meat and bean dish loved in the United States, especially in the south and west. Serving chili on a bed of bronze-drawn spaghettoni could offer an interesting contrast of textures and flavors.
- Creole Shrimp Sauce Spaghettoni: Creole shrimp sauce is a typical Louisiana dish, rich in shrimp, tomato, bell peppers, onions, and spices. The bronze-drawn spaghettoni could be a great choice for this dish, as they would be able to retain the spicy and flavorful sauce.
- American Carbonara Spaghettoni: Although not traditionally Italian, the American version of carbonara often includes cream and bacon. The Bronze-Drawn Spaghettoni would be perfect for this creamy and decadent dish.
- Smoked Salmon Spaghettoni: Smoked salmon is very popular in English cuisine. You could prepare a simple sauce with smoked salmon, cream, dill, and lemon. The Bronze-Drawn Spaghettoni would be perfect for holding the creamy sauce and the flavor of salmon.
- Shepherd's Pie Spaghettoni: This is a bold variation on the classic English dish. You could prepare a ragu with lamb meat, peas, carrots, and tomatoes, then season the Bronze-Drawn Spaghettoni with this rich sauce. Complete with a sprinkle of oven-baked mashed potatoes.
- Curry Spaghettoni: Curry is very popular in England, thanks to the influence of Indian cuisine. You could prepare a chicken or vegetable curry and use it as a seasoning for the Bronze-Drawn Spaghettoni.
- Beef and Beer Sauce Spaghettoni: Inspired by the traditional English dish Beef and Ale Stew, you could prepare a sauce with beef, beer, carrots, and onions and use it to season the Bronze-Drawn Spaghettoni.
- Tuna and Corn Spaghettoni: A simple and quick dish inspired by the very common tuna and corn sandwiches in England. The Bronze-Drawn Spaghettoni would be ideal for holding the tuna, corn, mayonnaise, and parsley-based dressing.
- Shakshuka Spaghettoni: Shakshuka is a dish based on tomatoes, peppers, onions, and spicy eggs, very popular in the Middle East. You could use this mix of vegetables and spices as a base for a sauce, then pair it with the Bronze-Drawn Spaghettoni.
- Couscous and Vegetable Spaghettoni: Joining two worlds, you could prepare a dish based on Bronze-Drawn Spaghettoni, couscous, grilled vegetables (like peppers, aubergines, and courgettes) and spices like coriander and turmeric.
- Lamb and Plum Spaghettoni: Lamb is widely used in Arabic cuisine and can be paired with plums to create a sweet and savory contrast. This mix can become a rich and tasty sauce for Bronze-Drawn Spaghettoni.
- Hummus Spaghettoni: Hummus, a cream of chickpeas and tahina, can be used as a sort of "pesto" to season the Bronze-Drawn Spaghettoni. Add a bit of fresh parsley and some paprika for an extra touch of color and flavor.
- Chicken Ras el Hanout Spaghettoni: Ras el Hanout is a blend of spices widely used in North African cuisine. You could prepare a spicy chicken sauce with Ras el Hanout, tomatoes, and coriander, perfect for seasoning Bronze-Drawn Spaghettoni.
With their versatility and ability to retain condiments, èViva Bronze-Drawn Spaghettoni is the ideal choice for all those who love fish-based dishes. Whether you're preparing a simple or elaborate dish, this pasta is able to enhance the flavor of the fish and elevate your dish to a new level of taste.
Don't wait another second to savor the unique quality of our bronze-drawn spaghettoni. They will delight your palate with the true taste of Italian pasta.
Order now for an authentic culinary experience right at your home!